Let’s take you around some of the oldest and the most beautiful villages around Europe you must visit to relive the old world charm!
1. Conques, France: Conques sits on the edge of the gorge of the River Dourdou, in a beautiful setting surrounded by mountains and forests. It is listed as one of the most beautiful village of France.
2. Hallstatt, Austria: Hallstatt is a village in Austria’s mountainous Salzkammergut region. Its 16th-century Alpine houses and Gothic Catholic church sit on Lake Hallstatt’s western shore.
3. Civita di Bagnoregio, Italy: The village is noted for its striking position atop a plateau of friable volcanic tuff overlooking the Tiber river valley.
4. Reine, Norway: Reine is a fishing village and the administrative centre of the municipality of Moskenes in Nordland county, Norway.
5. Albarracin, Spain: One of the most beautiful villages in Spain; with its rocky outcrop setting, elegantly ruined castle and peculiar Moorish history.